Agricultural Products: Global Industry Almanac is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Agricultural Products industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
* Provides textual analysis of the industry’s prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global agricultural products market grew by 3% in 2010 to reach a volume of 4.5 billion tons.
In 2015, the global agricultural products market is forecast to have a volume of 5 billion tons, an increase of 10.9% since 2010.
Fruit, vegetables, roots & tubers is the largest segment of the global agricultural products market, accounting for 42.8% of the market’s total value.
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research