The report presents detailed overview of the Zeolites market in the world and regions (CIS countries in particular) by contemplating and analyzing its various parameters.
Firstly, brief introduction is provided. Thus, Zeolites properties, application areas and manufacturing technologies are considered. Further goes the analysis of global Zeolites market with emphasis on its main components which are production, consumption, prices, global trade, future forecast, etc. This part focuses on regional markets as well.
Another important unit of the report is devoted to the CIS market. This part starts from general introduction of the market situation in the region, then follows the thorough research of each country market in particular.
The report also supplies with the data on investment projects, patent information and some other parameters specific for this or that market.
Besides, the current situation in the market the research features market historical background and provides future forecast as well. Thus, this Zeolites market research presents full picture of the named market.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION ON ZEOLITES 1.1. Synthetic zeolites 1.2. Zeolite physical properties 1.3. Zeolite consumer properties 1.4. Zeolite classification 1.5. Zeolite deposits
2. ZEOLITE USES 2.1. Environment protection, water purification and water treatment 2.2. Agriculture 2.3. Industry 2.4. Household application
3. SYNTHETIC ZEOLITES SPECIAL PROPERTIES AND APPLICATION
4. WORLD ZEOLITE MARKET 4.1. Global market situation 4.2. European manufacturers of zeolites 4.3. US zeolite market 4.4. Turkey, India, Indonesia, China, Australia, New Zealand
5. ZEOLITE MARKET IN THE CIS COUNTRIES. PRODUCERS. 5.1. Russia, Kazakhstan 5.2. Armenia, Georgia 5.3. Ukraine
6. TRADING ENTERPRISES AND FIRMS
7. PATENT INFORMATION
8. ZEOLITE BASED PRODUCTS
9. ZEOLITE CONSUMERS 9.1. Russia 9.2. Ukraine