With nearly 60 years’ natural rubber cultivation history, now there are more than 150 rubber farms and 300,000 plus rubber farmers with relevant working population exceeding 3 million in China. According to statistics, the natural rubber planting area in China reached 17 million mu (equals to 1.13 million hectares) in 2013 and the output was 850,000 tons, ranking the third and fourth in the world respectively. The major producing regions are these three provinces – Hainan, Yunnan and Guangdong.
In 2013, the consumption of natural rubber in China reached about 3.314 million tons, up 12% over last year. At present, the consumption of natural rubber includes tire, shoe materials, rubber hose, rubber tape, latex products and other rubber products. The rubber consumption of automobile tire industry accounts for 70% of the total consumption of the natural rubber in China, and that of non-tire industries account for 30%, in which, the rubber consumption of rubber shoes accounts for about one third of that of non-tire industries.
As automobile tire industry and the downstream synthetic rubber market develop constantly, the demand of rubber will remain a stable increase trend. It is estimated that the consumption of natural rubber in China will reach 3.51 million tons in the end of 2014, and 4.52 million tons in 2018 with a growth rate of 6.5% per year.
1. Definition of Natural Rubber
2. Global Natural Rubber Industry Conditions
3. Operation Environment of Natural Rubber Industry in China
4. Natural Rubber Industry in China
5. Review and Prospect of China Natural Rubber Market
6. Import & Export of Natural Rubber Industry in China
7. Development of Natural Rubber Related Industries
8. Major Global Natural Rubber Production Enterprises
9. Major Natural Rubber Enterprises in China
10. Development Prospective of Natural Rubber Industry in China