The Gold Loan Market in India is the biggest market in the world probably due to large demand of gold by Indians. Every year India imports around 900 tonnes of gold for consumption and it has the largest gold stock of 22000 tonnes which is privately held by domestic households and temples. The low income groups in India are the major customers of gold loan. The centuries-old practice of lending money against security of gold has been continuing in India in an unorganized manner. Farmers and peasants buy gold during the months of prosperity and stock it in the form of jewelleries and ornaments and then pledge it to the local money lender or pawn brokers during tough times to meet their financial requirements. This peculiar phenomenon in India has given rise to the gold loan market.
Spanning over 130 pages and 102 exhibits, the Gold Loan Market in India 2016-2020 report presents an in-depth assessment of the Gold Loan Sector from 2016 till 2020. The report has detailed company profiles including their position in gold loan market value chain, financial performance analysis, product and service wise business strategy, SWOT analysis and marketing strategies for key players namely; Muthoot Finance Limited, Manappuram Finance Limited, Muthoot Fincorp Limited, India Infoline Finance Limited, State Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, HDFC Bank and South Indian Bank
– This report provides detailed information about Gold Loan market including future market forecasts.
– This report identifies the need for focusing on gold loan sector.
– This report provides detailed information on growth forecasts for overall gold loan market up to 2020.
– This report provides detailed information on institution wise (organized and unorganized) growth forecasts for gold loan market in India up to 2020.
– This report provides detailed information on geography wise (North, South, East, and West) growth forecasts for gold loan market up to 2020.
– The report identifies the growth drivers and inhibitors for gold loan market.
– This study also identifies various policies related to gold loan market.
– The report identifies various credit, policy and technical risks associated with gold loan market.
– This report has detailed profiles 8 key players in gold loan market covering their business strategy, financial performance, future forecasts and SWOT analysis.
– This report covers in details the competitive landscape in gold loan market.
– This report covers marketing and advertising strategies followed by the key players in the Gold loan market in India.
– This report identifies key industry bodies and associations and their role in gold loan market.
– This report provides PESTLE (political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental) analysis for Gold loan market.
– This report provides Porter’s Five Forces analysis for Gold Loan market.
– This report provides SWOT (strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats) analysis for Gold loan market.
– This report identifies the key challenges faced by new players in Gold loan market.
– This report provides future trends and opportunities for Gold loan market.
– This report also provides strategic recommendations for policy makers, end users, service providers and investors.
1. Executive Summary
2. Need for Gold Loan Market in India
3. India Market – Overview
4. Market Segments & Forecasts for Gold Loan Industry in India
5. Growth Drivers and Inhibitors for Gold Loan Market in India
6. Policies related to Gold Loan Market in India
7. Risks associated with Gold Loan Market in India
8. Profile of Key Players in Gold Loan Market in India
9. Marketing and Advertising Strategies by Banks and NBFCs for Gold Loan Market in India
10. Competitive Landscape of Gold Loan Market in India
11. Industry Associations related to Gold Loan Market in India
12. EXIM Scenario of Gold Market in India
13. Analysis Models
14. Challenges Faced by New Players in Gold Loan Market in India
15. Current and Future Trends in Gold Loan Market in India
16. Case Study
17. Strategic Recommendations
– HDFC Bank
– India Infoline Finance Limited
– Indian Overseas Bank
– Manappuram Finance Limited
– Muthoot Finance Limited
– Muthoot Fincorp Limited
– South Indian Bank
– State Bank of India